50 000 Р
готов к переезду
Английский (Свободно владею)
и еще 5
Английский (Свободно владею)
Персидский (Свободно владею)
Таджикский (Свободно владею)
Русский (Свободно владею)
Дари (Свободно владею)
стаж 8 лет
REPORTS TO: Head, Internal Audit Department
SUMMARY: Includes all the responsibilities of the Internal Auditor and Junior Internal Auditor and in addition, responsible for professional and administrative work assisting the Head, Internal Audit Department.
Assists in planning and organizing the activities of the Internal Audit Department including (a) preparing an annual audit plan which fulfils the responsibility of the Department, (b) scheduling and assigning work to meet completion dates, and (c) estimating resource needs.
• Supervises the audit work of the Internal Audit staff.
• Ability to establish effective working relationship with audit staff and other personnel.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, including the ability to interview persons to extract information of a sensitive nature.
• Documents all significant procedures of the entity and evaluates their effectiveness, efficiency, compliance with the laws and regulations of the country and Central Bank regulations where applicable.
• Develops recommendations for bringing programs and operations into compliance with goals and objectives; identifies internal control weaknesses; ensures the entity’s procedures are effective, efficient and in compliance with the laws and regulations of the country, and writes reports documenting findings and conclusions.
• Ensures maintenance of high Departmental standards and quality of audit assignments by: (a) review and approval of audit programs and time budgets, (b) implementation of policies and establishment of procedures covering the scope of audits, (c) review and evaluation of work papers of completed projects to be certain that adequate documentation has been gathered and that the work papers document and provide an adequate basis for reporting, and (d) reviews the final draft audit report to assure full and complete reporting in a professional manner prior to approval by the Head, IA.
• Assists in coordinating coverage of audit activities with the Central Bank inspectors and the independent outside auditors.
• As needed, confers, advises, initiates, and coordinates with other Departments about policies and procedures.
• Assures follow-up of audit findings to ensure adequacy and timeliness of correction.
• Coordinates audit activities with other Departments to secure resources needed to evaluate programs and conduct audits.
• Represents the Head, Internal Audit Department, as necessary and perform other duties as assigned.
• Develops professional capability of staff through on-the-job training.
Provides guidance, supervision, and assistance to the internal audit staff involved in performing professional-level audit work. Ensures that audits address areas of concern relative to the goals, performance objectives, and impact of a variety of economic, financial, and managerial programs in conformance with the Bank’s policies and procedures or sound business practices where no policies exists. Work is reviewed for attainment of objectives through conferences and reports
Internal Auditor, Junior Internal Auditor, Консултант Маркетолог и Переводчик, Лидер Проекта и Переводчик, Координатор проекта скрыть